Tuesday, September 2, 2008

[Translation] SHINee's 100 Days-SHINee


Happy belated 100 days!!!
hehhehe im very2 late so sorry ^^
here's Taemin n Jonghyun thank you massege

Taemin's Thank You Message. First I'd like to thank Lee Sooman sunsaengnim for bringing SHINee together. It's because of him that we are SHINee. Thank you very much to Kim Youngmin sajangnim who's put a lot of effort so we can do well, Jung Changhwan leesanim who has given us great opportunities, and the greatest artist Yoo Youngjin leesanim. Thank you to Kang Jungna nuna who's always lent me her ears, Youngjun hyung who's taken care of us and giving us advice, Jini hyung who's put more effort to us than anyone for us to to well. Daebin hyung who's lately been helping with his efforts along Jini hyung, Minsung hyung who believed in me and scheduling good radio shows. Kyungjae hyung who takes care of us whether it's raining or snowing, Sungsoo hyung who always finds good music, Yunjung nuna who's taken care of us during training, Hyejun nuna who is scary, but always gives wise advice, to the kind Ahreum nuna, Lee Jungna nuna who casted me during auditions; thank you. Thank you to Park Junyoung chajangnim who plans and makes the music videos to be good, Hyejin nuna who takes care of us during shows to make us look better, Eunah nuna who puts effort so we can be in news, Sanghye nuna, Yunjoo nuna for many things, Huh gisanim, Lee gisanim, and Jin gisanim for helping every time we're recording. Thank you to Younghoo hyung, Daesung hyung, Yunjae hyung, Kenzie nuna, Lee Jaemyung jagokganim, and Hongsuk jagokganim for composing great music. Minjung nuna, Thank you to our hairstylists Haejin nuna, and Pilan nuna, makeup artist Junghyung nuna, Hyoeun nuna, and Jisun nuna, designer Ha Sangbaek siljangnim, stylists Dongyup hyung, Jinbo hyung, Seuli nuna, and Yunjoo nuna. Thank you to the choreography team leader Changsup hyung, and Kyungsuk hyung, Hyukjoo hyung, Jinsoo hyung, Hyunjae hyung, Changik hyung, Mandu hyung, Kwanghun hyung, and Saehye hyung (Then the work back is there for some reason I don't understand...) for always doing their best. I will never forget my thankfulness. Thank you Jinyoung hyung who helped with our very first song and has the best vocals. Thanks to JM hyung who really has a good sound and Hoo Nihoon hyung who's the worlds great rapper!! Thank you to Jaewon hyung and Sanghoon hyung, the greatest artists whom I truly respect. Thank you for all your help. I will really work hard!^^ Lastly to the people who I really love, my dad, mom, hyung, Chinchuk, friends... Please watch over me! I will become a more reliable Taemin~ Again, I want to thank Lee Sooman sunsaengnim and everyone in the SM family. Thank you God for giving me this great opportunity to meet these amazing people. Jonghyun's Thank You message. First I'd like to thank Lee Sooman sunsaengnim who's helped SHINee debut. And also Manager Kim Youngmin for his interests and advice. Thank you Jung Changhwan Leesanim who's always brought us laughter and advice. Thank you to Kang Jungah nuna who everyone is scared of. I really like you nuna...duldul(It's him shivering, I think). Thank you to the management who's been like family and Youngjun hyung who's taken care of us. General Jinihyung who has a deep heart, on air Minsung hyung. The ending clock is the best. (Don't understand it.) Daebin hyung~ Kyungjae hyung who prays for us...Best...Yunjung nuna...It will start again in December...Heut...I think tears will come out when I look at nuna...Hyejun nuna, please wait a little longer... Shabang Shabang Ahreum nuna is the best~ Lee Jungah nuna~ Do you remember me back then...? Thank you Yoo Youngjin Leesanim who's given me energy and Park Junyoung Chajannim , Eunah nuna, and Sanghye nuna who's worked so hard for us and greatest style Hyejin nuna!! Winning greatest Huh Gisanim, taciturnity Lee Gisanim, kind hearted Jin Gisanim, I love you!! Sungsoo hyung~ I believe in your decision... Ha Sangbaek Siljangnim for leaving famous sayings...And also Haeya(Jonghyun's Solo title)...Kenzie nuna...you really did a great job...Younghoo hyung, Taesung hyung..now you really are like blood related hyungs!! Hongsuk Jagokganim, Yunjae hyung are the greatest!! Iksoo hyung~ You are really fun!! And thank you to everyone in the SM family for all their hard work! I really thank you~ I am always leaning on you. Jinyoung hyung... please hold on tightly to my hand. Thanks to Jaewon hyung who I want to run to...angry and krump(?) monarcy(?!) Sanghoon hyung, Sokcho's flower Seulah nuna, come back Dongyup hyung, world's greatest Jungmyung nuna, speed racer Minjung nuna, and all the staff~ And also my SM friends...YC~ I want to go back~ I really want to see you guys...Taejiholic Junhyuk, even when I write his name, the impatient Taejin, Hoyun who likes SNSD more than I do, Seunyeon's good atmosphere(?), Anna who sings very well, unforgettable Hyejin, I will call you hyung, Choi Junghwan, big brother Kyuwan hyung, bad boy Oonkyu, Giljjok Giljjok Jongin, I want a house Byungyang!!. Don't write my name Chunyeon! Seunghwan hyung, Joongsung hyung!! 뭉쳐야죠!!(Don't understand...) Sookkyung nuna who started everything...Thank you..Do not be upset if your name isn't here, but put in names that I really love (Do not understand!)...Family that I love...And also uncle...Believe in me..This is the beginning. Lastly to the SHINee members... Our life is the same...you know, right? Now let's change. (Part of their cheer before going on stage) Go! Go!

credits:whiiteroses for the help at SHINee forums!+kimci hana@soompi

No comments: